- If the item you ordered does not entirely meet your expectations but you would like to receive a replacement article,
- we kindly request that you inform us of this via the Contact form.
- On receipt of your returned goods we will send the replacement item to you at our expense.
- The costs of returning goods are always at the customer’s expense.
- Should the ordered item not meet your expectations and you do not require a replacement article,
- you should inform us of this using the Contact form within 14 days of the date of delivery.
- The postage costs involved in returning the goods are at your own expense.
- Once your returned items have been received by us in good order we will refund your purchase amount.
- Of course the postage costs will be reimbursed if you have accidentally received the wrong item.
Returns procedure for exchange or money back
- Please always let us know in advance that you are returning goods by sending a message using the Contact form.
- You should state at least the following:
– E-mail address
– Telephone number
– Invoice number
– Whether it concerns a return (with money back)
- For exchanges please indicate which item you wish to have in exchange for which replacement product.
- Add the invoice (or a copy of this) to your returned goods and return this postage paid within 14 days to: Zalure Cosmetics, Diemenstraat 6, 8244 EN Lelystad, The Netherlands.
- Once your returned goods have been processed you will receive an e-mail confirmation containing details regarding refunding the amount owed by us or about the new delivery.
- We will make the refund as quickly as possible. This will always take place within 20 days, and the amount due will be transferred to the bank account or credit card you used to make the initial payment.
- Costs and risks of returns are at the purchaser’s expense (see tnt.nlfor precise postage rates for delivery from the Netherlands).
- Please note: if you use postage stamps to return a parcel you will not receive proof of postage. In this case ZAL cannot accept liability for loss of returned goods. For this reason we advise you always to have the parcel franked using parcel postage. Retain proof of postage in case the parcel needs to be traced.
- Use the original delivery packaging.
- Returned goods can only be accepted if:
– The products have not been worn or used;
– The original labels are still attached to the products;
– Sufficient postage has been paid on the returned goodsp